Resources for Media
All media requests must come through the Office of Communications &
Community Engagement. You may reach our office by phone at 239-377-0180 or by email at email@example.com during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Guidelines for media partners:
- In order to help us process your interview requests efficiently, please
provide us with adequate details about the information
you are hoping to ascertain.
- Media need to obtain clearance from our office prior to arriving on any
- Media must check in at the front office immediately once arriving on campus.
Covering School Board
- News vehicles are required to park in designated areas.
- Members of the media must remain in the back of the Board Room behind
the last row of seats or in the designated Media Room. The area directly in
front of the Board Dais as well as walkways on either side of the Board Room
must remain clear.
- Members of the media may approach School Board Members for interviews
before or after School Board Meetings/Workshops or during a break.
- All requests for interviews of the Superintendent must be coordinated through
the Executive Director of Communications and Community Engagement.