In future weather emergencies, information regarding school operations coming directly from the school district office will be available from five sources:
- Emergency Information Hotline – 1-888-994-NEWS (6397) for updates in English, Spanish, and Creole.
- School District Website – www.collierschools.com, or follow us on Twitter or Facebook.
- Social Media - Join us Facebook and Twitter for LIVE updates
- The Education Channel – Comcast, cable 99.
- School Messenger – parents and staff can expect to receive an automated phone message containing vital school closing and re-opening information.
- Notifications – subscribers of CCPS Mobile App will receive emergency information updates. To learn more about CCPS Mobile, please click here.