Preparing Engaged, Enriched, Successful Students for the World of Tomorrow
Working together with the community open-mindedly to develop a positive, nurturing environment, and responsible and respectful citizens who are lifelong learners dedicated to productivity within a global society.
Students (Grades K-5)
8:25 am - 2:50 p.m.
| ||Instructional Staff - 7:40 am - 3:10 pm||Warning Bell 8:15 am|
| ||Non-Instructional Staff 7:30 am - 3:30 pm||Tardy Bell 8:25 am|
| ||Plant Manager 7:00 am - 3:15 pm||Dismissal Bell 2:50 pm|
| ||Custodial/Days 10:00 am - 6:00 pm|| |
| ||Custodial/Nights 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm|| |
| ||Office 7:30 am - 3:30 pm|| |
| ||Breakfast Program 7:45 am - 8:10 am|| |
- I have the right to be safe at Estates Elementary. This means that no one will hit me, kick me, or push me, or pinch me.
- I have the right to learn about myself at Estates Elementary. This means that I am free to express my feelings and opinions without being interrupted or punished.
- I have the right to hear and be heard at Estates Elementary. This means that no one will yell, scream, or shout, and my opinion and desires will be considered in any plans that we make.
- I have the right to be happy and to be treated with kindness at Estates Elementary. This means that no one will laugh at me, ignore me, or hurt my feelings.
- I have the right to be myself at Estates Elementary. This means that no one will treat me unfairly because I am fat or thin, fast or slow, boy or girl.