The following will be the Dress
Code Guidelines for the 2016-2017 school year:
· ANY color Polo, provided it is one solid color and
plain (NO LOGOS).
· undershirts must be a solid color
· T-shirts are not allowed.
· all tops longer than 3 inches below waist band must be
· no bare skin should be exposed at the waist or abdomen.
· Only approved MMS sweatshirts will be allowed
(available for purchase)
· MMS Sweatshirts are available in crew, hooded
and zip up.
· Hoods are not to be worn on any students head on campus
at any time before, during, or after school.
· Colors must be Khaki.
· Must be worn at the waist and not exceed one size
larger than body size.
· Pants cannot slip down
· Color must be Khaki and worn at the waist
· Length must reach knees
· Must be Brown, or Black, with a discreet, understated
· If garment has belt loops, a belt is required.
Fax: (239) 377-4401
1920 Manatee Rd.
Naples, Fl 34114