Leasing School Facilities
> Facilities Home
Welcome to the Collier County Public Schools online lease application site! Here you will find an overview of the lease program, instructions on completing the application process, and links to the various forms required.
The School Board encourages the use of District facilities and grounds for educational, civic, cultural, recreational, artistic and charitable activities and programs to benefit the community. To the extent practical, District facilities and grounds will be made available for public use when such use:
- Benefits the students of Collier County or the general public;
- Does not conflict with the District’s operations, programs, events or activities, and;
- Is consistent with the vision, beliefs, mission, goals, objectives, policies and standards of the School Board.
The Board recognizes there may be costs associated with the use of district facilities. Therefore, it is also the intent of the Board to ensure that it does not incur any expenditure of funds that would otherwise be applied to the achievement of its primary responsibility to provide for the education of district students. Our hope is that your ability to access leases via the district website has made the process more convenient. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Instructions for Completing Lease Agreement Forms:
- Read the District School Board of Collier County’s Use of Facilities Policy.
- Read the District School Board of Collier County’s Use of District Facilities Procedures.
- Review the Facility Rental Schedule Fees effective 07/01/12.
- Print and complete School Facilities Lease Agreement
- Print and complete the appropriat Use of Facilities Calendar Form 2012-2013 or 2013-2014.
- Print and complete Use of Facilities Category C1 Form (if applicable).
- Provide proof of liability insurance.
- Provide proof of Not for Profit Status and Tax Exempt Certification (if applicable). For more information, visit www.sunbiz.org
- Provide documentation of Trained Crowd Manager Certification (if applicable) or provide Crowd Manager Waiver Form.
- Synthetic Turf Field Certification for those leasing high school football/soccer fields.
[NOTE: Automated External Defibrillator (AED) may not be available during non-school hours.]
Please send all completed documents to:
Juvenal Torres-Viera, Bookkeeper
District School Board of Collier County
5775 Osceola Trail
Naples, FL 34109
Telephone: (239) 377-0272 Fax: (239) 377-0259
If appropriate, you will be notified when payment is due.
Please make all checks payable to "District School Board of Collier County".