If you can't find what you're looking for on the website, please contact the Manager of Communications & Web Services.

Frequently Asked Questions:

  Open All Close All

I can't open some of the documents on the website.
Almost all of the documents on the website are in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format. Please be sure you are using the most current version of this free software by clicking on the image below.
I am relocating to Collier County. Where can I find information on enrolling my child(ren) in school?
Please click on the New Residents link or use our Quick Links on the left to find Enrollment Information.
Who do I contact about using Collier County School District space for a group meeting, event or function?
Please visit the Lease Information page.
I found a page on your website that has a bad link or a "page cannot be displayed" error.
Please email the Manager of Communications & Web Services with the exact URL (complete web page address) and the problem you are experiencing.
We are moving within Collier County. What school(s) are my child(ren) zoned for?
Please visit our School Zoning information page for more information.
How might I get a news release published on your website?
Please submit all news related items for consideration to Mr. Joe Landon, Executive Director of Communications & Community Engagement.
How do I make a public records request?
Please contact the Communications and Community Engagement Office at (239) 377-0180 or by email at or visit the website.
How do I request data about the school district?
Please see the Data Release Information page for more information.
How do I contact a particular department?
Please visit our District Departments page
I am a newly hired employee. What do I need to do next?
Congratulations on your recommendation for a position with the District School Board of Collier County. Please visit Human Resources' New Employees page for more information.
I am a contractor/vendor and need to get fingerprinted or renew my existing badge.
Please go to the Contractor & Vendor Badge Information page online.
How do I get my school transcripts?
Transcripts can be requested from the last school attended, or call 1-239-377-0522 when school is not in session.
How can I volunteer in the schools?
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. Please visit our Volunteer page for more information.
How do I find an employee's telephone number or e-mail address?
Visit our Employee Directory Search page.
I am having trouble registering for a Parent Access account.
Please go to the Parent Access FAQ online.

Useful Links:
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader FREE
To view Adobe .pdf files on website
Follow us on Twitter
To read our latest 'tweets'



Collier County Public Schools