Non-Instructional/Technical, Specialist/Student Worker/Coach
Return to Employment Home Page
In addition to completing the online application and submitting your name for an available position in the online vacancy list, your application must contain the following items in order to be considered complete:
- A completed and/or updated District School Board of Collier County online application. See the link at the bottom of this page to access the online application.
- A copy of your high school diploma or GED. Some non-instructional positions may not require a high school diploma.
- Tutors, Paraprofessionals, and Assistants must meet No Child Left Behind (NCLB) requirement to have:
- Two years degree accomplished, OR
- Sixty (60) college credit hours, OR
- Take and pass the Paraprofessional Assessment. For more information about the assessment, please contact Claudia Garcia at email@example.com, or 239-377-0350 or click on the Paraprofessional Assessment link for more information.
- Applicants with foreign degrees shall have them evaluated by an accredited institution. Please review www.naces.org/aboutnaces.htm for a list of agencies
- A copy of professional licenses and certificates, if applicable.
- Two (2) completed Reference Forms. One reference must be from your most recent supervisor. Two (2) letters of reference may be submitted in lieu of these forms.
Send completed documents to:
Collier County Public Schools
5775 Osceola Trail
Naples, Florida 34109-0919
Fax to (239) 377-0336