Principal, Assistant Principal& Dean Applicants
Return to Employment Home Page
In addition to completing the online application and submitting your name for an available position in the online vacancy list, your application must contain the following items in order to be considered complete:
- A letter of Intent and resume indicating the specific position(s) you are applying for.
- A completed and/or updated District School Board of Collier County online application. See the link at the bottom of this page to access the online application.
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts, professional licenses, and certificates.
If degree not verified from U.S., please have your credentials evaluated and translated. Please click on the following link to select an accredited agency: http://www.naces.org/aboutnaces.htm
- A copy of your last two (2) performance evaluations
- Two (2) professional references using the Administrative/Managerial Reference Forms or letter dated within one year. One reference must be from your most recent supervisor.
- You may include any additional information you want to have considered with your application.
- Principal Insight Assessment ~ Contact Alma Cuevas for further information regarding the completion of this assessment.
Send completed documents to:
Collier County Public Schools
5775 Osceola Trail
Naples, Florida 34109-0919
Fax to (239) 377-0336