Requirements for Non-Instructional Substitutes
>> Return to Main Page
In order to be considered for a Non-Instructional Substitute position you must meet the following requirements:
- Complete a classified online application. Be sure to enter a valid email address.
- Provide two (2) Professional References (within the past year).
Send completed documents to:
Collier County Public Schools
5775 Osceola Trail
Naples, Florida 34109-0919
Fax to (239) 377-0394
- Complete Sub Hub training. The fee is $25.
- Complete SafeSchools Training. There is no fee.
- Attend a new hire meeting.
- Attend Orientation Training. The fees for trainings are $20.
- Attend on-site training.
- Fingerprint and drug screening. The fee is $99. The link to register for fingerprint and drug screening will be emailed to you from Human Resources once your online application is complete
- Must meet one of the following criteria :
- Associates degree or higher
- Para-Professional exam (For testing information, please contact Kevin Fowler at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 60+ college credit hours