2017 NAPLES HIGH SCHOOL HOMECOMING INFORMATION
The Naples High School Homecoming Dance will take place on Saturday, November 4th in the Naples High School gym. This year’s theme is “Under the Sea.” Tickets for the dance will be $25.00 per person. Ticket sales will begin on Monday, October 23rd and end on Friday, October 27th. Tickets will be sold only according to the following schedule:
Monday, October 23rd - Seniors Only
Tuesday, October 24th - Juniors Only
Wednesday, October 25th - Sophomores Only
Thursday, October 26th - Freshmen Only
Monday, October 30th - Non-NHS Guest tickets will be available for purchase to those students that have a pre-approved application on file in the activities office. If additional tickets remain, NHS students may purchase them, however ticket price increases to $35.00 per person.
All homecoming ticket sales will take place in the auditorium during the lunch period only. Students MUST have a picture ID to purchase a ticket and there are NO REFUNDS.
Important: If you have any outstanding obligations (if you owe money for anything: uniforms, books, fines, etc.) now is the time to take care of them, otherwise you will not be permitted to purchase a homecoming ticket or have one purchased for you. You can check your obligation status on Destiny or see Mrs. Gatis in Student Services in Building One.
If you are planning to bring a non-NHS guest to Homecoming, you will need to submit a completed Non-NHS Student Homecoming Application. This form is available for pickup in the activities office in Building One starting today and must be turned in to Ms. Hendry not later than Friday, October 20th. Pick one up today if you need one, because it will take some time for you to get all the required signatures on the form. Questions? See Mr. Modugno or Ms. Hendry in the activities office.
THE 2017 NHS HOMECOMING SCHEDULE HAS BEEN UPDATED
DATE EVENT TIMES LOCATION Monday, October 30th HC Cart Building 6:30 – 8:30 PM NHS Campus (Various Locations) Wednesday, November 1st Olympics & Pep Rally 7:00 – 8:30 PM Staver Field Thursday, November 2nd Dodge Ball 6:30 – 7:00 PM Campus Green Space Friday, November 3rd Football vs. Piper Sunrise HS 7:30 PM Staver Field Saturday, November 4th Homecoming Dance 8:00 – 11:00 PM NHS Gymnasium
GOLDEN EAGLE STUDENT SPIRIT SHIRTS ON SALE NOW!
The 2017-18 Naples High School Student Spirit Shirt is now on sale. Students wearing the NHS Student Spirit shirt will receive free admission to all Naples High School regular season sporting events during the entire school year! That includes every football game, every volleyball game, all boys and girls basketball games, all boys and girls soccer matches , all wrestling meets, all boys and girls lacrosse games, all softball and baseball games and all track meets.
Student Spirit Shirts can be purchased in the activities office for $35.00 each.
NHS COACH BILL KRAMER NAMED TO THE FHSAA HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2017
Head Football Coach Bill Kramer has been named to the Florida High School Athletic Association's Hall of Fame Class of 2017. A special induction ceremony will take place in Gainesville on Sunday, September 17th. For more information, CLICK HERE.
ENN SCHOOL NEWS FOR TUESDAY, OCTOBER 17TH:
- Senior Pictures will taking place on campus on October 18th and 19th! These sessions are only for those students who have made an appointment with Lifetouch Studios. Please call 239-274-3900 to schedule one now. Questions, please see Ms. Rosset in room 6-109.
- There will be an informational Photography Club meeting today, in room 6-109, at the start of lunch. Please stop by to hear about upcoming photography ideas; you do not need a camera to be a part of the club.
- Students who expressed interest in Green Wave, please meet in room 5-124 at lunch this Thursday. Come and get ready to usher in a new recycling initiative. Find out the requirements for the club. Bring ideas and stories about the environment to share with other members. Get the GW event dates on your calendar! Please be prompt.
- Attention Juniors and Seniors: Registration for the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery, ASVAB, exam is now open. The exam will be held on Wednesday, November 1st beginning at 7:30 AM in the Auditorium. Please register in either the guidance office or in the JROTC classrooms. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Jackson in building 1. Registration closes October 25th.
- Attention Juniors and Seniors we will have a college representive from:
Florida International University located in Miami on Thursday the 19th in the Guidance Conference Room.
Emory University located in Atlanta Georgia on Friday the 20th in the Activities Conference Room.
College visits begin at the start of the student lunch break.
- Attention Seniors, FGCU is having a free application week starting Sunday, October 22nd. Go to the FGCU website for details.
- The Rubiks Cube Club will have its first meeting of the year today during lunch in room 7-101!
- There will be an Interact Club meeting today at lunch in Room 2-213.
- Academic World Quest will be meeting at 12:00 during lunch this Thursday in room 6-206.
October 24, 2017
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM INCubatoredu Volunteer Appreciation Event
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CCPS VOICE Meeting
October 26, 2017
October 27, 2017
November 3, 2017
November 10, 2017
November 14, 2017
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM School Board Organizational Meeting
4:30 PM - 9:00 PM Regular School Board Meeting