TICKETS FOR THE CLASS 6A REGIONAL 3 CHAMPIONSHIP PLAYOFF FOOTBALL GAME VS. FORT MYERS
Game Time - Friday, November 24th at 7:30 PM at Staver Field
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS
ADVANCED GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ($8.00 EACH) will be sold Monday, November 20th and Tuesday, November 21st in the activities office, only between the hours of 9 AM and 3 PM. General Admission tickets do not guarantee a seat.
General Admission Ticket Sales ($8.00 each) will resume when the stadium gates and the ticket office open at 5:30 PM on Friday, November 24th.
ONLY FHSAA STATE SERIES PASSES (WITH A PICTURE ID) CAN BE ACCEPTED FOR ALL PLAYOFF GAMES. No Student Tickets will be sold.
FOOTBALL SEASON TICKET HOLDERS – ADVANCED RESERVED SEAT TICKET SALES
We are pleased to be able to provide football season ticket holders with the opportunity to purchase tickets for their reserved seat(s) only at $10.00 each on a priority basis for all home FB playoff games. (We cannot guarantee additional reserved seats for any playoff games.)
Monday, November 20th and Tuesday, November 21st – To be guaranteed the same seats for this playoff game that you had during the regular season, it is your responsibility to come to NHS and purchase the tickets on one of these two days. DO NOT CALL AND ASK US TO HOLD TICKETS FOR YOU. TICKETS WILL BE SOLD IN THE ACTIVITIES OFFICE, ONLY BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 9 AM AND 3 PM
REMAINING RESERVED SEAT TICKET SALES TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
Wednesday, November 22nd – ALL remaining reserved seats will be on sale to the general public on a first come, first served basis, from 9 AM until 11 AM (unless all tickets are sold before 11 AM).
NO SCHOOL FOR THANKSGIVING/FALL BREAK
There will be NO SCHOOL from Wednesday, November 22nd to Friday, November 24th for Fall Break and Thanksgiving. Classes will resume at Naples High School on Monday, November 27th at 7:10 AM. Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING and SAFE break!!!
NHS SWIMMER DEFENDS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
In his final high school swim meet, Naples Senior Matt Limbacher went out on top. Limbacher successfully defended his 2016 State Championship in the 100 yard breast stroke on November 11th at the FHSAA Class 3A State Swim Championships held at the Sailfish Aquatic Center in Stuart, Florida. Limbacher is the ONLY student-athlete in Naples High School history who has earned two State Championships in the sport of swimming. This year’s State Championship winning time of 54.98 seconds also broke the school record of 55.29 which was also set by Limbacher in 2016. Matt is a Notre Dame commit who plans on majoring in Finance.
NHS STUDENT ATHLETE TO SIGN NATIONAL LETTER OF INTENT
Naples High School is pleased to announce that another Golden Eagle student-athlete will be making a commitment to continue his athletic endeavors at the next level.
Matthew Limbacher will be signing a Letter of Intent to swim at the University of Notre Dame.
The ceremony will take place in the Naples High School cafeteria on Tuesday, November 14th beginning promptly at 7:30 AM.
NHS COACH INDUCTED INTO HALL OF FAME
Naples High School boys tennis coach Tony Kamen, the Golden Eagles’ mentor for the past 19 years, recently became only the third member of the Florida High School Tennis Coaches Associations Hall of Fame. Kamen was accorded the honor during the fall Florida Athletic Coaches Association tennis clinic at the USTA National Tennis Campus in Orlando, Florida. Coach Kamen has also been named the National Tennis Coach of the Year in 2004 by the National Federation of High School Coaches Association. Additionally, Coach Kamen was the winning coach for the first three FHSTCA All-Star tournaments, when he coached the Southwest Florida region to three state titles. He has led the Golden Eagles to three state championships and is a former recipient of the Naples High School Coach of the Year award.
NAPLES HIGH SCHOOL BLUE AND GOLD CLUB MEMBERSHIP FOR 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR
BENEFACTOR - $500.00
Harborside Animal Clinic The Jana Caudill Team Real Estate Kalvin & Calvin Marine Construction The Havig Family David & Shelly Gray Wayne & Rebecca Meland Adam & Michelle Morgenstern Supreme Collision Center All Seasons of Naples Dr. & Mrs. James Guerra Matt & Allison Young
PATRON - $200.00
Dee & Associates, CPAs Dan & Teresa Hemmer Thornhill Family Guy Winzenried, MD, FACG The Colon Family The Moll Family Glades Motel Dr. & Mrs. David Axline Joe & Melissa LaCagnina Naples General & Cosmetic Dentistry Chris & Mary Riley Cone Communications Company David Poorman Architect, LLC “’81” The Watts Family J.D. Loden Wealth Management, Inc. Michael & Michelle Lawler
SUSTAINING - $100.00
Denise Murphy Gardenside Landscaping Team Clark Realty James B. Hansen, DDS The Lamb Family Matthew & Suzanne Brown The Dumas Family Keyestone Interlocking Paving Maria Nena A. Barger In Memory of Dr. Matthew Black Marlin Pool Service Amy Zimmerman Caren Mikesh, MD Coleman Eye Care Brian & Desiree Smith Brian & Cheree Diver
Mark Napoli & Gina Travis Erica Drew Goberman Advanced Styles James Gomory Weeks Painting Unlimited Judith Horne Leticia Gomez Jerry Geisler Mitch & Connie Kinstler Pretty Nails Geri & Michael Underhill Cathy Jaen Sindi Zepeda Carol Detschaschell Jennifer Hicks Renee & Rick Fuller Richard & Diane Ponton The Henry’s Perfect Paper and Paint
Thank you for your support of Golden Eagle Athletics!! GO EAGLES!!
GOLDEN EAGLE STUDENT SPIRIT SHIRTS ON SALE NOW!
The 2017-18 Naples High School Student Spirit Shirt is now on sale. Students wearing the NHS Student Spirit shirt will receive free admission to all Naples High School regular season sporting events during the entire school year! That includes every football game, every volleyball game, all boys and girls basketball games, all boys and girls soccer matches , all wrestling meets, all boys and girls lacrosse games, all softball and baseball games and all track meets.
Student Spirit Shirts can be purchased in the activities office for $35.00 each.
ENN SCHOOL NEWS FOR TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 21ST:
- Underclassmen Picture Re-take day is December 7th for those students who were absent during last week's Picture day.
- TODAY we will have a representative from:
Naval Academy in the Guidance Department and Florida Southwestern State College in the Media Center, please come at the start of the student lunch break.
- Seniors, Grad Bash will take place April 27th with a trip to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure in Orlando. Tickets for this event will go on sale November 29th and 30th. The cost for the trip is $150. You can make a deposit of $75 to hold your spot. All payments are non-refundable. Only 50 seats are available. Sales take place Novermber 29th and 30th during lunch only in room 6-103.
- Softball conditioning starts TODAY at 2:30 PM at Softball field. You must have a completed physical and a parent consent/release of liability form on file in the athletic office to be able to participate.
- Seniors, your local scholarship applications are due on Friday, December 1st to Ms. Richards in the Attendance Office. You need to have four copies and one colored photo with your application. If you have any questions, please see Ms. Popoli in Guidance. You can find the application and directions on the NHS website under the student tab. Have you ever wanted to be a part of something SPECTACULAR? Calling all dancers, performers, artists, musicians, and color guard members. Do you have what it takes to be in the Naples High School Winter Guard? Come join us! Winter Guard is an Indoor performance ensemble that will compete at five to six competitions and rehearse twice a week. Auditions will be Tuesday, November 28th and Wednesday, 29th from 6 to 8:30 PM in the Band Room. Please wear tights/leggings, a leotard, or other form fitting, mostly BLACK athletic clothing. You may wear an accent color to stand out from the crowd. Also, please bring a headshot for identification purposes. Questions? Please e-mail Mr. Grieb at email@example.com or stop by the Band Room 10-109.
- Today is the last day for Senior Pictures in Fort Myers. If you have not selected your desired pose for the yearbook, you may still select by December 1st. Questions, please see Ms. Rosset in room 6-109.
- The Supervisor of Elections Office will be here at lunch to allow students to register to vote if they wish to. You need an ID and your Social Security Number.
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM School Board Organizational Meeting
December 2, 2017
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM CCPS 5K Walk/Run
December 8, 2017
December 12, 2017
4:30 PM - 9:00 PM Regular School Board Meeting - Immokalee High School
December 20, 2017
November 1, 2017
October 27, 2017
October 17, 2017