We believe at Naples Park Elementary School that:
· Students are the number one priority.
· Students’ learning needs should be the ultimate focus of all decisions.
· All students can learn, however, in different ways and at different rates and depths.
· All students should be provided the opportunity to achieve their maximum potential.
· Learning occurs most effectively in an emotionally and physically safe environment.
· The District’s commitment to continuous improvement and the highest of standards is imperative for all students to become confident, self-directed lifelong learners.
· Students, families, teachers, administrators, and the community share responsibility for the improvement of the educational process.
· All students and employees should have respect for self and others in order to maintain individual dignity and worth
· Diversity and the respect for it, is essential for the full development of the individual and society.
Please follow us on Twitter @NPEShark