NHS TO HOST THE CCPS AP STUDIO ART SHOW
On Wednesday, May 2nd from 6-8 PM in the Naples High School Blue Gym the “Art Gallery” will be displayed which represents all of the AP Studio Art 2D and 3D Students in Collier County Public Schools. Please come and take a look at what CCPS students have created.
NAPLES HIGH SCHOOL BLUE AND GOLD CLUB MEMBERSHIP FOR 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR
BENEFACTOR - $500.00
Harborside Animal Clinic The Jana Caudill Team Real Estate Kalvin & Calvin Marine Construction The Havig Family David & Shelly Gray Wayne & Rebecca Meland Adam & Michelle Morgenstern Supreme Collision Center All Seasons of Naples Dr. & Mrs. James Guerra Matt & Allison Young
PATRON - $200.00
Dee & Associates, CPAs Dan & Teresa Hemmer Thornhill Family Guy Winzenried, MD, FACG The Colon Family The Moll Family Glades Motel Dr. & Mrs. David Axline Joe & Melissa LaCagnina Naples General & Cosmetic Dentistry Chris & Mary Riley Cone Communications Company David Poorman Architect, LLC “’81” The Watts Family J.D. Loden Wealth Management, Inc. Michael & Michelle Lawler
SUSTAINING - $100.00
Denise Murphy Gardenside Landscaping Team Clark Realty James B. Hansen, DDS The Lamb Family Matthew & Suzanne Brown The Dumas Family Keyestone Interlocking Paving Maria Nena A. Barger In Memory of Dr. Matthew Black Marlin Pool Service Amy Zimmermann Caren Mikesh, MD Coleman Eye Care Brian & Desiree Smith Brian & Cheree Diver
Mark Napoli & Gina Travis Erica Drew Goberman Advanced Styles James Gomory Weeks Painting Unlimited Judith Horne Leticia Gomez Jerry Geisler Mitch & Connie Kinstler Pretty Nails Geri & Michael Underhill Cathy Jaen Sindi Zepeda Carol Detschaschell Jennifer Hicks Renee & Rick Fuller Richard & Diane Ponton The Henry’s Perfect Paper and Paint
Thank you for your support of Golden Eagle Athletics!! GO EAGLES!!
GOLDEN EAGLE STUDENT SPIRIT SHIRTS ON SALE NOW!
The 2017-18 Naples High School Student Spirit Shirt is now on sale. Students wearing the NHS Student Spirit shirt will receive free admission to all Naples High School regular season sporting events during the entire school year! That includes every football game, every volleyball game, all boys and girls basketball games, all boys and girls soccer matches , all wrestling meets, all boys and girls lacrosse games, all softball and baseball games and all track meets.
Student Spirit Shirts can be purchased in the activities office for $35.00 each.
ENN SCHOOL NEWS FOR TUESDAY, APRIL 24TH:
- Non-NHS Prom Guest application forms are available now in the Activities Office. Please READ the form carefully as there are signatures that are required and you must attach a copy of your guest's photo ID. They are due this Friday, April 27th.
- Interested in attending one of our Nation's Service Acadmies, Congressman Francis Rooney will be hosting an Academy Day on Saturday, May 26th from 10 AM-12:30 PM at FGCU in the Cohen Center Ballroom. For more information, see your school counselor during lunch.
- All Grad Bash participants there will be a mandatory meeting TOMORROW at 12 PM in room 6-103.
- Attention all Dancers and Performers. This coming Wednesday will be our frist Audition Clinic for the 2018 Golden Eagle Color Guard. The Golden Eagle marching band is the only State Semi-Finalist Marching Band in Collier County and our robust Color Guard program is one of the many reasons why we are so successful. The First audition Clinic will be Wednesday, April 25th from 5:30 to 7:30 PM in the Band Room. The Marching Band will be competting in three competitions next fall with the intention to once again qualifiy for State Championships. The Marching Band has also once again been invited to march a parade down Main Street USA at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom in the Spring. Don't miss this opprotunity to perform! April 25th, 5:30 to 7:30 PM in the Band Room. Questions? Contact Ms. Garcia or Ms. Minder at email@example.com.
- Any student interested in running for class officer needs to pick up an application in Mrs. Swingley's room 2-111. The deadline to pick up applications is tomorrow and applications are due on Thursday. Elections will take place on Friday, May 4th.
- The NHS Softball team ended their season last night with a late attempted comeback against Riverdale. The girls fell just short to moving into the district semifinals losing 6-8 last night. Ashlee Lykins, Courtney Drummond, Tallie Rushing, Raylee Rushing, and Caroline Figueroa all ended the season with multiple hits last night. The girls played a tough game and had a great season. Great job girls!
- CONGRATULATIONS to Emanuel Garcia, Ralphie Rodriguez, and Hannah Sickler! These students participated in a Junior Class fundraiser, got fitted for their tuxedo at one of the two on-campus Men's Wearhouse fittings, or sprinted their way through last week's "Barefoot Battle" and won a FREE PROM TICKET! Congratulations to each of these students. See Mrs. Stewart today at lunch for the details!
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Supporting Your Child Socially and Emotionally
May 8, 2018
4:30 PM - 7:30 PM Regular School Board Meeting
May 11, 2018
12:15 PM - 2:15 PM Middle School Debate Tournament
May 15, 2018
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM School Board Work Session (Budget)
May 16, 2018
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Laureate Symposium
May 22, 2018
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Elementary Math Challenge
May 25, 2018