Information for the Class of 2021
Tuesdays during lunch in room 527.
- Go to www.cady.com and select seniors (in the bar), schedule my photos, and click “Start Now”
- Type in: Palmetto Ridge High School and/or select it the pops up and then click “Select”
- STEP 1 // Choose Your Favorite Scenes: ○ Choose Studio or School above the scenes (note: to schedule your session at your school, you must switch it from Studio to School) ○ Yearbook is preselected (mandatory pose) ○ Select ONE additional scene (i.e., Exposure, Brick, or Exposure), scroll down, and click “Continue.” If they want multiple scenes, they are able to upgrade to one additional when pictures are shot at the school, and even more when shot in studio: *If students/parents want more than one casual scene, upgrade to either Legacy, Standard, or Most Popular instead of “Simple”
- STEP 3 // Choose Your Session: ○ Scroll all the way down and select, “Simple Session” by selecting “Choose” ○ If the “Elite” upgrade pops up, select “No thanks” unless the student wants to go to a studio for the hair, make-up, and have a premier experience
- STEP 4 // Confirm Scenes: ○ Look over and make sure the ONE correct scene is selected in addition to the yearbook scene and scroll down and click “Continue” ○ The next window will pop up and ask if the student and/or parent wants to upgrade the session from Simple to another one. Select, “No Thanks” (unless they want to upgrade)
- STEP 5 // Add Your Extras: ○ Do not select anything and click “Continue”
- STEP 6 // Enhance Your Photos: ○ Select an option to enhance the photos, or deselect boxes to NOT enhance photos and click “Continue”
- STEP 7 // Select Your Date: ○ ○
- STEP 8 // Review Your Session: ○ Double-check everything, and continue to make an account on the right to proceed
Still need to order your cap & gown?
- Go to: highschool.herffjones.com
- Must type in name of school/Grad Year (make sure you type Palmetto Ridge High because there is a Palmetto High too).
Important Dates for Seniors
Seniors,If you have taken and received credit on ANY Cambridge AICE exam, you will need to complete the Cambridge Results Transcript Application Form and email it to CIE. (visit https://www.cambridgeinternational.org/usa/score-results-for-students/ for more information.)This can only be done once you have committed to a college or University. Unlike your high school transcript that can be sent to multiple colleges or universities, Cambridge will only send this information once you have committed to you college or university.To complete the form, you will need to have the following information:Exam Series: June /year you took the exam. (Ex: June 2018)Qualification: Cambridge AICE or Cambridge AICE diploma (if you are working on your diploma)Center Number: US673Candidate Number:For more information, please contact Mr. Michal Durik / Ms. Bianca Robinson
Overdue Textbooks/Materials/Fines Notice:Your cooperation and support in clearing your student of overdue textbooks, materials, or fines is very important. It is the responsibility of the student to obtain a clearance note whenever a book or a fine is returned to their teacher or the Curriculum office at any point during the school year if not by the end of the year.Ultimately, if your student is a Senior and continues in this status, the Diploma will be held. Students in this category can pick-up their notices in the Curriculum office at any time. If you have any questions, please call Mrs. Rionda at 239-377-2420. Thank you in advance for your assistance.SPANISH:Su cooperación y apoyo en que su estudiante este al dia con los libros, materiales, o multas atrasadas es muy importante. Es la responsabilidad del estudiante obtener una nota de despeje cada vez que un libro o multa se devuelve a su maestro o a la Oficina de Currículum en cualquier momento durante el año escolar, si no al final del año.Por ultimo, si su estudiante esta en su ultimo año, el Diploma será retenido hasta que cumpla con su responsabilidades. Los estudiantes en esta categoría pueden obtener sus notificaciones en la oficina de Curriculum en cualquier momento. Si usted tiene alguna pregunta, por favor de llamar a la Sra. Rionda al 239-377-2420. Gracias de antemano por su ayuda!!