Elementary School (K-5) Programs
eCollier Virtual Academy, part of the CCPS tradition of excellence as an A-rated school district, is a full-time virtual learning option with local Collier County Public Schools teachers. The eCollier Virtual Academy Elementary Program offers a full complement of courses, school counseling support, and flexibility. Students and families commit to at least one semester at eCollier Virtual Academy for continuity of programming.
Students develop literacy and learning habits during elementary school. A key growth point for students is when they advance from learning to read to reading to learn, so it is essential for young students to receive the instruction, guidance, and support they need to close early gaps and master foundational skills in reading, math, and learning in general. eCollier Virtual Academy curriculum and learning solutions help students build foundational learning skills and habits and achieve success. Cambridge Primary programming is available at eCA and students engage in all of the related arts courses: Art, Music, Instructional Resource (IR), and Physical Education (PE). Reach for the Stars at eCA!
eCollier Flexible Model Program Structure Successful Student Characteristics
- CCPS teachers interact periodically with students via telephone or video conference
- Online activities, assignments, quizzes, and weekly tests on a flexible schedule
- Flexible pacing with participation expectations
- Live weekly lessons in state tested subject areas.
- Comfortable with technology
- Independent learner
- Strong time management skills
- Able to set personal deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
eCollier Student Activities
Students can choose to participate in a variety of clubs:
- Friendship Ambassadors
- Book Club