- Safe footwear shall be worn at all times. NO rubber flip-flops or bedroom slippers shall be worn.
- Halter-tops, tube tops, short shorts, muscle shirts, midriff or backless shirts and blouses shall not be worn. Shoulder coverings must be at least two inches in width. Tops must be three inches below the waistband or remain tucked in so that the midriff area is not exposed. No bare skin should be exposed at the waist or abdomen area. Clothing must cover the chest area to ensure that cleavage is not exposed.
- Hair shall be clean and neatly groomed. Hair color and style shall not interfere with the educational process in the reasonable discretion of the Principal or Designee.
- Clothing shall be free of inflammatory, suggestive, or other inappropriate writing, advertisement, or artwork.
- The length of skirts/dresses and shorts shall reflect modesty and good taste. If a student's fingertips touch skin with the arms are held straight at the sides, then the clothing item is too short and may not be worn.
- Costumes, sleepwear or other clothing/adornment that creates a distraction is not permitted.
Disciplinary action when this code is not followed: Options include but are not limited to, call to home requesting change of clothes, offer of chane of loaner clothes from office, ISS, OSS, ineligibility to participate in extracurricular activities.
You may access the complete CCPS Code of Student Conduct by visiting collierschools.com/Page/284. The CCPS dress code applies to students, staff and all visitors on campus.