Professional Learning Opportunities
Did you attend a professional conference or participant in a webinar related to your current job? Submit the Verification of Professional Conference/Form with the required documentation and you may be eligible to receive MIP points. You may email your documentation to ProfessionalLearning@CollierSchools.com or send to Administration Building c/or Professional Learning Box #100 via the CCPS pony delivery system.
Do you need ideas for webinars you can attend for MIP credit? View the links below for some options (the course should be applicable to your current position):
- Early Childhood Investigations Webinars (These are other options not related to Early Childhood)
Do you want to support new teachers as a mentor or supervise college interns? Clinical Education will provide you with the foundational knowledge as teacher leader and is required to serve as a mentor for new teachers or college interns. In addition, Clinical Education is as a prerequisite to enter Aspiring Academic Coaches and Aspiring Leaders.
FLDRS Online Book Study (iBriefing #11533) (mandatory online orientation: March 28 at 4:30PM, refer to iBriefing #11533 for more information).
- Register for the course in iLearnU by March 30th
- All courses will open on March 8th through MassiveU, you will receive an email from MassiveU with directions on how to access the platform
- Courses may be taken in any order and you may register for one course or all five courses
- All coursework must be completed by June 13th
- If you need the Master Inservice Points (MIPs) to recertify this school year, course work must be completed by March 30th
Additional Professional Learning Opportunities are found within in iLearnU