COVID-19 Test Sites
Free RAPID COVID-19 testing:
- Century Link Sports Complex, located at 14100 Ben C. Pratt/Six Mily Cypress Pkwy in Ft Myers
- Testing takes place seven days a week from 8AM to 4PM
- Testing is avaialbe for all ages
- Government issued ID is required
- Appointment is not required, but is recommended
- Click HERE for more information and to schedule an appointment
Additional testing sites: Testing center locations and availability change daily. Please contact the test site or visit their website for the latest information.
- Click HERE for a list of test sites in Collier/Lee County
- Click HERE for a list of Physician office test sites in Collier/Lee County
- Click HERE for a list of test sites in Collier County
Florida Department of Health
WARNING: The Florida Department of Health (DOH) in Collier County warns residents of people going door-to-door in local neighborhoods offering COVID-19 home test kits for a fee. The DOH made a statement recently that "DOH-Collier staff will not go door-to-door selling test kits, nor will healthcare facilities. Please be aware that this may be a scam".
Helpful COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
The Department of Health - Collier Vaccine Registration FAQ:
Moderna Vaccine Fact Sheet
The Department of Health - Collier Vaccine News and Updates: http://collier.floridahealth.gov/newsroom/featured-topic.html
One of the Collier County commissioners has a system in place to share the latest information about vaccines. You can sign up for these updates here:
Florida Department of Health COVID-19 vaccine updates:
Sign up for vaccine and distribution updates from the State of Florida by texting FLCOVID19 to 888777
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE DOH-COLLIER
For questions about their vaccines please their website at http://collier.floridahealth.gov or call 239.252.6220
ONGOING COVID-19 NEWS AND RESOURCES FROM NCH
For the latest information about the vaccine and other COVID information, please click here:
See "Additional Testing Sites" above.
Below are lists of local medical providers and facilities that are offering Telehealth services in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. This information is subject to change at any time.