FLORIDA FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION (FFAA)
WHAT IS THE FFAA?
Students must submit a completed Florida Financial Aid Application (FFAA) to the Florida Department of Education Office of Student Financial Assistance in order to apply for the programs listed below.
In order to apply for State Scholarship & Grant Programs listed above, a student must first create an account, then after logging into your account, proceed to complete the FFAA.
- Bright Futures Scholarship
- Florida Farmworker Student Scholarship
- Jose Marti Scholarship Challenge Grant
- Randolph Bracy Ocoee Scholarship Program
- Rosewood Family Scholarship