ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION PAPERWORK NOW DIGITAL FOR NHS STUDENT ATHLETES
All Naples High School students wishing to participate in athletics must register on the following website - www.aktivate.com
This registration, which will include all downloaded documents, must be completed before engaging in any type of conditioning, tryouts or practices.
- Download the instructions for the NHS Aktivate Clearance Process ENGLISH SPANISH (updated 5/12/23)
- Download the FHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form (updated 3/27/23)
- The parent/student MUST fully complete ALL four pages of the Physical Evaluation form, including the student's information with parent and student signatures on several pages.
- The parent/student is ONLY to UPLOAD PAGE 4 of the physical to Aktivate.
- Complete required NHFS Courses - view the NFHS Course Instructions (updated 5/12/23) - These courses MUST be completed prior to any try-out, conditioning or practice. Per the FHSAA all student-athletes must complete three (3) free on-line courses from the NFHS (National Federation of High Schools):
Concussion in Sports
Sudden Cardiac Arrest
Heat Illness Prevention