Instructional Contractors are required to complete fingerprint screening and be cleared based on the District guidelines used for employees prior to serving as an Instructional Contractor in the classroom. A minimum of 72 hours following fingerprinting should be allowed for clearances to be returned. You will receive a CCPS Instructional Badge after clearance and payment have been confirmed. Approved Instructional Contractors will receive an e-mail confirmation which will serve as authorization for fingerprinting.
Please follow the steps below for fingerprint screening:
- Please print and bring the confirmation email and a valid government issued identification.
- The fee for fingerprinting is $70.00 and can only be paid by check or money order payable to CCPS.
- The renewal CCPS Instructional Badge fee is $10.00.
- Fingerprint screening takes place at the MLK Administrative Center, Office of Human Resources, 5775 Osceola Trail, Naples, FL 34109.
- Questions? Email or call the Fingerprinting Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (239) 377-0381
Contact Applicant Screening at ApplicantScreening@collierschools.com with any issues or concerns.
Please use the following documents to obtain Instructional Contrator Badge or work on Collier County Public Schools property:
- Instructional Contractor Badge
- Steps to Obtain an Instructional Badge Guide
- Contractor Company Employee Information- Template
*As a reminder, all companies requesting a CCPS Instructional Badge for their representatives must be an approved vendor through the CCPS Legal Department. There must be a current approved contract and certificate of insurance (COI) on file. Please contact our legal department at 239-377-0499 with questions and/or see the link below.
Questions? Call the Fingerprinting Department at (239) 377-0375