Late Bus Information
Parents of the 20,000 School District of Collier County students who ride a school bus everyday are being reminded of an easy way to learn if their child’s bus is delayed on the trip home. Late bus notices are being posted, as needed, on the home page of the district Web site: www.collierschools.com. Look for the school bus icon and the “Late Bus Notice” link in the middle of the page. It appears any morning or afternoon that a school bus is running more than a half-hour behind schedule. Just click on the Late Bus Notice sign to find out if, by chance, your child’s bus is running late. If more than one bus is late, a listing of the bus numbers that are delayed can be found.
Late bus information is posted by the school bus dispatchers, the folks who are in touch with the bus drivers. If you have questions about school bus service, call Transportation:
- For East Naples, call 377-1026
- For Golden Gate, call 377-1022
- For Golden Gate Estates, call 377-1024
- For Immokalee, call 377-1027
- For North Central Naples, call 377-1025
- For North Naples, call 377-1023
- For South Naples-Marco Island, call 377-1021.