Enrollment / Graduation VerificationRequests are processed on a first come, first served basis, and usually take two to five business days to complete. However, because of a high volume of requests at the start/end of each school year, verifications can take as long as one week.Enrollment/Graduation verifications may include dates of enrollment, graduation date, and diploma earned. To verify courses taken and grades received, an official transcript must be ordered from the Records Department.Enrollment/Graduation verifications will not be completed over the phone. Submit your enrollment/graduation verification requests along with a signed student release of information to:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) OR Fax: (239) 377-0551The following information should be included on your request for enrollment/graduation verification:
- Complete First and Last name
- Former/maiden name (if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Year of graduation or attendance
- Last school attended
- Daytime phone number and/or email where the requestor can be reached if there are any questions regarding this request.
- An exact address, email, or fax to which the enrollment certification should be delivered.