Transcript RequestsTranscripts are defined as academic records of students who attended Collier County Public Schools and are issued upon the student's request. Transcripts may be Official or Un-Official.
Requesting a Student Transcript
Student Graduated or Attended 5 or Less Years Ago:
If it has been 5 years (2010) or less since the student graduated/attended, the student should contact the LAST ATTENDED school directly. School contact information is listed on our website.
Student Graduated or Attended 6 or More Years Ago:If it has been 6 years (2009) or more since the student graduated/attended, the student should contact the CCPS Records Department.
18 or Older - The student must request the record or transcript and present a valid copy of their photo ID. If the individual is unable to pick-up the record or transcript, then the student must request the record or transcript, present a valid copy of their photo ID, and provide written and signed documentation, authorizing someone else to obtain a copy of their record(s) or transcript(s). In addition, the person authorized to request a copy of or pickup the record(s) or transcript(s) must also present a clear copy of their own photo ID as well.
Requesting a Student TranscriptSCHOOL Requesting TranscriptsSubmit your request to email@example.comPARENT / GUARDIAN Requesting TranscriptsUnder 18 - Email / In Person / MailSTUDENT Requesting Transcripts18 or Older - Email / In Person / Mail
UN-OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS lists all of a student's coursework but does not include the official seal or signature of a records representative. Un-official transcripts cannot be released to a third party.
Submit requests and / or receive documents via mail.Requesting a Student Transcript:
1. Complete, Print, and Sign the Records Request Form .
2. Make a copy of your valid photo ID.
3. Mail both completed signed request form and photo ID to:
Collier County Public Schools
Attention: Records Department
5775 Osceola TrailNaples, FL 34109
Obtaining a Student TranscriptSubmit requests and / or retrieve documents through email.Requesting a Student Transcript:
1. Complete the Records Request Form electronically.
2. Obtain a clear electronic copy of your valid photo ID.
3. Email both request form and photo ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
IN PERSONRequest or pick-up a documents in person by visiting the Records Department.Requesting a Student Transcript:
1. Complete the Records Request Form onsite or bring a printed copy
2. A clear copy of your valid photo ID.
3. Present both request form and photo ID at the counter when you meet with a records representative.