Click on the bobcat for our PTA website
PTA VISION: Making Every Child’s Potential a Reality!
- To Be A Powerful Voice For ALL CHILDREN,
- To Be A Relevant Resource For Families & Communities, &
- To Be A Strong Advocate For The Education & Well-Being Of Every Child
- To Promote The Welfare Of Children & Youth In The Home, School, Community, & Place of Worship
- To Raise The Standard Of Home-Life
- To Secure Laws For The Care & Protection Of Children & Youth
- To Bring Into Closer Relation The Home & The School, That Parents & Teachers May Cooperate Intelligently In The Education Of Children & Youth
- To Develop, Between Educators & The General Public, Such United Efforts As Will Secure For All Children & Youth The Highest Advantages In Physical, Mental, Social & Spiritual Education.
The PTA is an unincorporated 501c association and complies with the objectives of the National PTA