Information for the Class of 2021
After school in room 527 or via webex https://colliercountyschools.webex.com/meet/smiths22
Still need to order your cap & gown?
- Go to: highschool.herffjones.com
- Must type in name of school/Grad Year (make sure you type Palmetto Ridge High because there is a Palmetto High too)
- Cap & gown will be picked up on May 24 (9am-3pm)
Important Dates for Seniors
- Seniors Last Day of Class: May 17
- Senior Exams: May 18, 19, 20 (Seniors will receive their fines and fee’s statements, if it applies, during exams)
- Cap and Gown Distribution: May 24 9:00am-3:00pm, Gym Lobby (Cap and Gown will be distributed to all students who have “cleared” their responsibilities to the school: to check what you owe, log into Destiny and click on "My Info", directions are on the Media Center Canvas page)
- Senior Cap and Gown Pictures: May 25 8:00am-2:00pm, Auditorium (Any student not cleared on fees and fines will get a loaner Cap and Gown for pictures)
- Graduation Practice: Wednesday, May 26 and Thursday, May 27, 2021 (Time: 8:00-10:00am, both days; attendance to both days is mandatory). Tickets for graduation will be distributed following Thursday's practice.
- Graduation: Friday, May 28, 2021 at 9:00am; Graduates will need to report to the Gym by 8:00am
Senior Awards Night
- When: Monday, May 24th from 6:30-8:30pm
- Where: PRH Auditorium
- Who: Seniors who have earned a senior award/scholarship
Seniors,If you have taken and received credit on ANY Cambridge AICE exam, you will need to complete the Cambridge Results Transcript Application Form and email it to CIE. (visit https://www.cambridgeinternational.org/usa/score-results-for-students/ for more information.)This can only be done once you have committed to a college or University. Unlike your high school transcript that can be sent to multiple colleges or universities, Cambridge will only send this information once you have committed to you college or university.To complete the form, you will need to have the following information:Exam Series: June /year you took the exam. (Ex: June 2018)Qualification: Cambridge AICE or Cambridge AICE diploma (if you are working on your diploma)Center Number: US673Candidate Number:For more information, please contact Mr. Michal Durik / Ms. Bianca Robinson
Overdue Textbooks/Materials/Fines Notice:Your cooperation and support in clearing your student of overdue textbooks, materials, or fines is very important. It is the responsibility of the student to obtain a clearance note whenever a book or a fine is returned to their teacher or the Curriculum office at any point during the school year if not by the end of the year.Ultimately, if your student is a Senior and continues in this status, the Diploma will be held. Students in this category can pick-up their notices in the Curriculum office at any time. If you have any questions, please call Mrs. Rionda at 239-377-2420. Thank you in advance for your assistance.SPANISH:Su cooperación y apoyo en que su estudiante este al dia con los libros, materiales, o multas atrasadas es muy importante. Es la responsabilidad del estudiante obtener una nota de despeje cada vez que un libro o multa se devuelve a su maestro o a la Oficina de Currículum en cualquier momento durante el año escolar, si no al final del año.Por ultimo, si su estudiante esta en su ultimo año, el Diploma será retenido hasta que cumpla con su responsabilidades. Los estudiantes en esta categoría pueden obtener sus notificaciones en la oficina de Curriculum en cualquier momento. Si usted tiene alguna pregunta, por favor de llamar a la Sra. Rionda al 239-377-2420. Gracias de antemano por su ayuda!!