November 11-15, 2019
- It's a dark and stormy night, and you've been invited to a very unusual dinner party. Each of the guests has an alias, the butler offers a variety of weapons, and the host is, well . . . dead. So whodunnit? Join the oddballs known as Scarlet, Plum, White, Green, Peacock, and Mustard as they race to find the murderer in Boddy Manor before the body count stacks up. Based on the film and the popular board game, Clue will keep you guessing until the end. Tickets for Clue are on sale at lunch. They are $5.00 for students and $8.00 for adults. They are also available at the door on the show dates – Friday, November 15 at 7pm and Saturday, November 16 at 3pm and 7pm.
- If you are interested in wrestling this season, please see Coach Rodriguez in the cafeteria after school.
- The next PBS drawing will be tomorrow. Prizes include gift cards from Fandango and Coldstone Creamery. Each gift card entry is 2 bling. Come to Attendance during lunch or passing to enter. Good luck!
- Attention seniors! The senior sunrise will be tomorrow at 6 AM in the stadium. Hot chocolate and pastries will be available.
- It’s not too late, DON’T DELAY, register today for the CCPS 5k. It’s this Saturday, November 16. Bring your friends, bring your family…COME ONE, COME ALL! Run when you can, walk if you have to…CRAWL if you must! Join our Palmetto Ridge Bears Team at www.collierschools.com/ccps5k.
- Tutoring in any subject is available on Monday and Wednesday afternoons from 2:10 - 3:00 in the Media Center.
- Anyone interested in trying out for winter cheer please go to Room 527 to pick up a tryout packet. We will be practicing for tryouts on November 19th from 2:30 - 4:30 and tryouts are on November 21st from 2:30 - 4-30. We will be meeting in the area between the cafeteria and auditorium both days. Go Bears!
- The Student Government Association and National Honor Society are holding a clothes drive to help the homeless who seek shelter and assistance from St. Matthew’s House. Please check your closets, garage, and attic for gently used clothing that can make the lives of the less fortunate a little better. Donated clothes should be dropped in the bin in the activities office. The clothes drive will run until November 22nd.
- Seniors, if your parents would like save 30% on the price of a senior ad, have them contact Mrs. Topping. This discount is ONLY available for the month of November. Stop by room 516 during lunch for more information!
- Grad Bash applications can be picked up in room 519 or 529. Payments of $145 are due to Ms. Smith or Ms. Smith-Higbie by December 13th at the latest. Reserve your spot today!
- Senior recognition ads are on sale! See Mrs. Topping in room 516 for more information. The last day to buy a recognition ad is December 20th, 2019!
- Seniors – Please return textbooks that are over due to the Curriculum office as soon as possible!!