BC Nation...now you can follow the Barron Collier High Counseling Department on Twitter @BCH_Counseling for all things pertaining to Graduation, Scholarships, Community Service, and Counseling needs. Follow them today for all the latest news. Go Cougars!
Barron Collier Counselor Assignments
Dr. Chris Applegate: Gifted / Cambridge AICE / Dual Enrollment
Mrs. Melissa Hunter: Last name A – D
Ms. Theresa Kalten: Last name E – K / Dual Enrollment Specialist
Mr. Eric Diegel: Last name L – Q
Ms. Heather Coralluzo: Last name R – Z
- 2019-20 Financial Aid Information
- Guide to Financial Aid and College Admission.pdf
- Bright Futures Form
- Pre-Approved Community Service
- Advanced Studies Information
FSA Test Dates:
FSA Writing: April 2, 2020
FSA Reading: May 5, 2020 and May 6, 2020
FSA Writing: April 7, 2020
FSA Reading: May 12, 202 and May 13, 2020
FGCU Dual Enrollment Information
- The 2020-2021 application/eligibility criteria are the same as last year. Students must meet the minimum high school GPAs (3.0 unweighted and 3.7 weighted) and minimum SAT or ACT scores:
- SAT minimums: 1140 total score. 500 on Evidence-Based Reading & Writing section and 500 on Math section
- ACT minimums: 23 composite score. 20 on each sub-test.
- The 2020-2021 ACE Application is open and all supplemental documents are available via our website: https://www.fgcu.edu/admissionsandaid/ace/ Students can click “I am ready to apply” for step-by-step instructions and access to the necessary documents.
- The priority application deadline is March 15, 2020. Completed applications received by this deadline will be reviewed first. The final application deadline to be considered for the 2020-2021 academic year is March 31, 2020. The March 2020 SAT official scores will likely not be available by the application deadline, but this ok. FGCU will hold completed applications until the official scores are released. However, all other application components must be submitted by the March 31st deadline.
- Students must attend a Public Information Meeting as part of the application process. The spring dates and information can be found on our website: https://www.fgcu.edu/admissionsandaid/ace/ace-admissions#calendar We are asking that students sign-up in advance so we can gauge attendance, but prior RSVP is not required. If students are unable to attend one of the published meetings, please have them contact me to schedule an individual meeting. Parents are encouraged to attend information meetings with their student.