OES has been a PBIS school for over 10 years, and has been a Gold "Model" School every year since we adopted the program.Our PBIS team is composed of multiple staff members who coordinate many of our activities and rewards throughout our school, in all grades K-5.The following are activities that the OES Faculty & Staff promote throughout the year:
More information can be accessed via the National PBIS website at: PBIS.org.
- Chief Cards for Positive Behavior following our character traits, which students can use for weekly drawings on the morning news for prizes!
- Chief of the Week recognition for each classroom in our media center on Fridays.
- Monthly Chief Champions for Reader, Writer and Mathematician for each classroom.
- Quarterly Champions for Respectful, Responsible and Problem Solver students in each classroom, and celebrated with a Champion Breakfast hosted by administration and the PBIS team, families invited, too!
- Positive Referrals for students going above and beyond with their choices in the school environment.
Last Modified on May 25, 2017