Palmetto Ridge High School Athlete Registration Instructions
- Go to www.aktivate.com
- Click Login
- Click Create an Account (You only need ONE account, even if you have children in more than one high school and/or junior high; Do not create another account if you have used Aktivate or Register My Athlete in the past)
- Fill in personal account information (This should be the Parent/Guardian personal information)
- You will be using the site as a Parent
- Click Create Account
- Lastly, input the account Verification Code that you'll receive via email to confirm your account
Please Note: You will need to open another tab (do not close your current tab) and find the verification email in your email inbox (it may take a few minutes to appear, so be patient). You can copy and paste the code into the pop-up or directly type into it.
After you have an account:
- Under the Parents header, select "Click here to start/complete athlete registrations"
- Click Start/Complete a Registration (upper left hand comer of the page)
- Click Start a New Registration (this is where you will enter all of your Athlete's information)
- Follow the prompts to complete all requirements for your school's registration
If assistance is needed, click the orange button on the lower left side of the screen for live chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physical Form (updated)
ACTIVITIES & ATHLETIC CODE OF CONDUCT
We encourage all parents and students to familiarize themselves with the Collier County Public Schools Activities & Athletics Code of Conduct. This code of conduct is in effect 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 day a year for any and all students who participate in performing or competing activities and athletics. This includes all sports teams, band members, cheerleaders, JROTC, and any other club or activity that competes or performs. A copy of this code of conduct can be found by selecting the link below.
ATTENTION POTENTIAL COLLEGIATE ATHLETES!!!
All potential collegiate athletes and families should visit www.FreeRecruitingWebinar.org, a 501c3 nonprofit program which provides free recorded webinars to educate student-athletes and families about the entire recruiting process. If you have questions regarding your role in the recruiting process for your son or daughter, please utilize this free service.
If your child has aspirations of competing athletically as a freshman at an NCAA Division I or Division II school, they must meet NCAA Initial-Eligibility minimum standards, including minimum core course GPA and SAT/ACT test score requirements.