AdministrationJill Rexford - PrincipalIt is our pleasure to welcome you to Estates Elementary School for the 2019-2020 school year. We are extremely proud of our “A” school and committed to the success of every student. We work hard to ensure that our students are successful in an environment based upon our “PAWS” expectations. These expectations are P-Prepared, A-Act Safely, W-Welcome and Celebrate Differences, and S-Stop and Think. We are proud to use Positive Behavior Support and to be a Gold PBS model school at Estates Elementary School.This year we are celebrating being an “A” school three years in a row for the first time in school history!We are so proud of our school and community and cannot wait to see our students rise to peak performance again this year. We invite you to use the hashtag #AAA on Twitter to share your child’s accomplishments. Don’t forget to tag us @EESPanthers! We look forward to forming and continuing positive, lasting relationships with our families and other community members, and welcome your active participation in the education of your children. We hope that you will consider serving on our School Advisory Council, in our Parent Teacher Organization, or volunteering to help at school and on field trips.
We are pleased to have a number of security features in place for the safety of your children and our staff. Security cameras are positioned at various locations throughout the building and enable us to monitor school entrances.
When arriving at the main entrance, you will have to ring the buzzer for entrance.
- An office staff member will ask you for your name, your child’s name, and the reason you are visiting campus today.
- You will need to show a picture ID while outside of the front office door.
- If you are here for a meeting, you will need to have an appointment.
- Once cleared for entry, the office staff will allow you into the school lobby.
- To expedite the screening process, please have your I.D. ready for screening/approval upon entering.
- Once inside, you will then continue on to the normal screening process utilizing our visitor management system.
- You must wear your visitor’s pass in a prominent place throughout your visit.
- Please make sure to sign out when leaving campus.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns, or ideas that you may have. Again, welcome to Estates Elementary!
Mrs. Jill Rexford
PrincipalAmanda Kubin - Assistant Principal
Picture and Welcome Under Construction