Purpose and Nature:
Key Club is the oldest and largest service program for high school students. What makes Key Club so successful is that it is a student-led organization that teaches leadership through service. Members of the Kiwanis International family, Key Club members build themselves as they build their schools and communities. Today, Key Club exists on more than 5,000 high school campuses, primarily in the United States and Canada.
Accept and promote the following ideals:
Serve the school and community.
Cooperate with the school principal.
Prepare for useful citizenship.
- Give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than to the material values of life.
- Encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- Promote the adoption and application of higher standards in scholarship, sportsmanship, and social contacts.
- Develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- Provide a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render unselfish service, and to build better communities.
- Cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which makes possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and good will.
Sponsor/Advisor Name/Contact Information:
- Oksana Tariche Pastor: 239-377-3787
- Tuesdays @ Lunch in HOPE Room