Canvas is our Learning Management System (LMS) used by staff and students to support online learning and teaching.
- Instructors: create, publish and manage course materials, grading, communicate with students, etc..
- Students: access course content, submit assignments, and collaborate with peers and instructors.
- Canvas Cheat Sheet for Teachers
- Canvas Grade Passback to FOCUS (pdf)
- Canvas Grade Passback to FOCUS (video)
- Concluding Student Course Enrollment
- Copy content from another Canvas course using the Course Import tool
- Download a folder in ZIP format as an instructor
- End-of-Course Checklist (rev. 05292020)
- Roll Call Attendance Tool
- User Roles and Capabilities
- Canvas Studio
- Creating a Quiz