Vision and Mission
Our vision at eCollier Virtual Academy is to empower all students to achieve their potential through digital innovation.
Our mission at eCollier Virtual Academy is to provide a high-quality, technically comprehensive, and meaningful education for all students. An enriching and flexible online experience will be created through teacher, parent, and student collaboration.
Why choose eCollier Academy?
- Learning pathways personalized to fit student and family needs
- Flexible instructional model offered
- Follows a high-performing model of Collier County Public Schools’ teaching and learning
- Support and guidance from Collier County staff
- Access to CCPS and FLVS resources
- Participation in FLVS clubs and CCPS sports or extracurricular activities
- Enrollment at eCollier Virtual Academy keeps education funding in Collier County
- FLVS curriculum uses state-adopted standards
- FLVS teachers and staff are supportive and available
- FLVS platform is user-friendly
What can my child expect at eCollier Virtual Academy?
- Enrollment is a full semester commitment once the semester starts
- Follows CCPS Academic Calendar
- Dedicated school assistant principal focused on helping eCollier Virtual Academy students succeed
- We assist new students and their families during and after the transition to eCollier Academy
- Through collaborative outreach, we work diligently to foster the connection between eCollier Virtual Academy and the families we serve.
- Spend a minimum of 4-6 hours daily on school work
- Easy to follow FLVS Pacing Guide for every class to ensure completion and submission of each week's assigned work by Sunday of each week
- Be supported by the at home e-Learning Coach-The adult at home responsible for making sure your child's completing his or her work
- Strengthen communication and collaboration skills through virtual learning model
- Attend or watch recording of live lessons by teachers to practice skills and strategies to deepen understanding of content
- Participate in person for all state and national assessments