Mission:Providing engaging and individualized educational opportunities to motivate and inspire students to become independent and responsible lifelong learners.Vision:Prepare students for a lifetime of success and provide a secure and trusting environment that challenges each student to reach his/her fullest potential.
- Student learning is the chief priority of the school. This should be the primary focus of the decisions impacting the work of the school.
- All students can learn; therefore, students should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches/activities, modifications and strategies to support their learning.
- A physically and emotionally safe inclusive environment promotes student learning.
- Our school needs to function as a learning community committed to promoting continuous improvement.
- Students, teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for supporting the school's mission.
- The school and community will promote positive character traits and a respect for diversity.