Plan for Success
Whether you’re planning for college and a meaningful career, or you want to earn college credit while still in high school, Immokalee Technical College can help you succeed. Quality career training education begins here. iTech has a 100% success rate for job placement.
Dual Enrollment: Earn college credit while still in highschool!
iTech’s Dual Enrollment Program allows qualified high school students to maximize their education and career training by taking courses that earn college and high school credit at the same time! Students enrolled in high school may be dual enrolled at a local institution of higher learning such as a community college, technical college or university. Credits earned at iTECH will be applied to high school graduation requirements. In addition, formal articulations have been established with local and statewide institutions to ensure that students receive credit or advanced standing if they enroll in these institutions to continue the career program. Dual enrolled high school students with a grade of C or higher earn weighted credit and may also earn industry certifications.
- A student must be enrolled in and physically attending Immokalee High School or Palmetto Ridge High School
- A student must be 16 years of age and have a 2.0 grade point average.
- A student must be approved by the participating high school at which he or she is enrolled, to participate in dual enrollment.
- A student must have applied, completed the admission process and been accepted into Immokalee Technical College.
Grade Level Eligibility
- 11th & 12th Graders
DE Supported Programs
- Automotive Service Technician
- Building Construction Technology
- CNC Production Specialist
- Commercial Foods and Culinary Arts
- Computer Systems & Information Technology
- Digital Media/Multimedia Design
- Early Childhood Education
- Accounting Operations
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Technology
- Patient Care Technician