iTravel is a catalog system to track incoming field trip requests and Professional Development Proposals. The iTravel system will replace the current paper forms. Users will be able to create a trip request, submit for approval and track the status of the request.Requesting Access:
All access requests should be sent to Carla Burdick or Kathy Romanofrom your Administrator/Office Manager.Requests received from a non-administrative staff member orsent to anyone other than Carla or Kathy will be returned.Resources
- The Administrator/Office Manager must complete the proper iTravel Access Request Form (see below).
- Submit the form to Carla Burdick (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kathleen (Kathy) Romano (email@example.com).
- Once the request is received/approved, user access will be added/updated by Technology.
- iTravel URL: https://apps.collierschools.com/travel/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2ftravel
Login Using your current network username and password.
- iTravel Creator Quick Reference Guide
- iTravel Approver Quick Reference Guide
- iTravel Access Request Form