- All students are capable of achieving their maximum potential.
- Students learn in different ways and should be engaged in challenging and interesting work that supports their learning through a variety of instructional approaches.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Students, parents, teachers, administrators, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
- Continuous improvement is imperative for the students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners and productive citizens.
Mission statement: To provide an enthusiastic learning experience and high quality education that will empower students to become global citizens.
Vision statement: To create a challenging, differentiated learning environment that inspires students and staff members to be independent, lifelong learners.