Our Mission at Vineyards ElementaryTo create a positive, exemplary educational environment, consisting of educators, students, parents, and community members. This environment offers the expertise and the nurturing needed to prepare students to succeed today and in the future.
We believe that:
- Student learning is the chief priority for the school, and thus should be the primary focus of the decisions impacting the work of the school.
- All students can learn; therefore, students should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches/activities to support their learning.
- A physically and emotionally safe environment promotes student learning.
- Schools need to function as a learning organization committed to promoting cooperation and opportunities for continuous improvement for all those involved in the success of the school.
- Students, teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission.