To inspire a passion for learning and a value for education to be responsible citizens, lifelong learners, and
Eden Park Elementary School is focused upon developing students’ individual talents and critical thinking
skills through an engaging process of learning. Continuous commitment to improvement ensures that
students are well-rounded, self-directed, lifelong learners. By maintaining a safe learning environment, we
provide the opportunity for students to be successful. Promoting high standards and expectations, teachers,
administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
- Students are our first priority and the driving force behind all decision-making.
- Emotionally and physically safe learning environments founded on respect for self and others
optimize learning opportunities.
- Varied instructional approaches and engaging learning opportunities will highlight students’ strengths and accommodate students’ learning styles.
- The success of our school mission is a responsibility shared between students, teachers, administrators, students’ families and our community.
- The most important factor in student achievement is the quality of instruction in the classroom.
Mark Frehe, Principal
Elena Ruiz, Assistant Principal
Chrissy Anderson, Assistant Principal
Diane Betancourt, ESE Program Specialist
Marta Doherty, Reading Coach
Maria Salinas, Math Coach
Emily Parlier, Science Coach
Jennifer Hendry, Counselor