Interested in playing for 5 time district and 4 time regional Barron Collier High School Boys Golf Team?
Mandatory tryouts will occur starting on Wednesday August 3, 2022 at 1:00pm. We will play 18 holes (or as many holes as we can) during tryouts. Plan would be to continue tryouts on Thursday August 4, Friday August 5 and Monday August 8 (If Necessary). Tryouts will be held at the Club at Pelican Bay at 707 Gulf Park Drive off US #41.
- We will play at approximately 6500 yards at tryouts to replicate tournament conditions during our season.
- Please prepare to walk the golf course up to 18 holes consecutive days during tryouts. Bring all equipment necessary to play golf and plan accordingly! Bring water, snacks, sunscreen, hat and rain gear. We will play in rain. Push carts are allowed.
- IMPORTANT: Dress code will be collared golf shirt, tucked in, belt and proper length shorts (no short shorts/denim) with athletic footwear preferably golf shoes. Student will be denied access to tryout if not dressed properly.
- Our team size has ranged from 8-10 players in the past. Barron Collier does not have a JV Boys Golf Team.
- Team expectations and goals will be passed out at tryouts. Abiding by these expectations is required for those who make the team. Those who make varsity are expected to be at all practices, to be communicative and to work hard. A schedule of matches and tournaments will be forthcoming once finalized.
- Prior to tryouts, all student-athletes participating in tryouts must have navigated to www.athleticclearance.com and provide the necessary information, including an updated physical! Any student-athletes who do not have this paperwork filled out CANNOT participate in the tryout! Please contact the BCHS Activities Office with any questions about this: (239) 377-1227. Don’t wait until the last minute! For additional questions, please feel free to contact the coach: Jason Miller, email@example.com
All Sports Booster Club Stadium Bricks Fundraiser
Alumni, students, family and friends, we need your support!
Barron Collier High School is raising funds for our Big Annual Fundraiser.
Funds will go towards team uniforms, letters, pins and scholarships.
What better way to show your support than to purchase a brick,
which will be displayed in our stadium walkway for years to come?
4” by 8” Brick
Text or/and Artwork
8” by 8” Brick
Text or/and Artwork
A brick will provide an opportunity to commemorate a student's years at Barron Collier High School.
We are also offering businesses a permanent way of supporting our athletic teams.
Thank you for your donations!
FOR ALL QUESTIONS OR HELP WITH ORDERING PLEASE CONTACT
SHERYL COHAN AT COHANFAMILY4@COMCAST.NET
We have recently changed to an electronic registration procedure to register for athletics. Athletes must be fully cleared before participation is permitted. Please go to www.athleticclearance.com, select the state of Florida, watch the video and follow the instructions for registration. There is also an instruction sheet for you in English and Spanish. From there, all the forms are available to sign electronically by both parent and athlete or download as necessary. You will need to print out the physical form to bring to the doctor. All physicals must be on this form. Afterwards, you can log back in to your account and upload the scanned document to the registration page. From each family’s account they can register multiple children. If you have any questions please contact the Activities Office.