Naples Park Elementary is dedicated to providing the highest quality education through a supportive environment where children are challenged to achieve their highest potential.
We will work collaboratively to ensure success for all.
We believe at Naples Park Elementary School that:
- Students are the number one priority.
- Students’ learning needs should be the ultimate focus of all decisions.
- All students can learn, however, in different ways and at different rates and depths.
- All students should be provided the opportunity to achieve their maximum potential.
- Learning occurs most effectively in an emotionally and physically safe environment.
- The district’s commitment to continuous improvement and the highest of standards is imperative for all students to become confident, self-directed lifelong learners.
- Students, families, teachers, administrators, and the community share responsibility for the improvement of the educational process.
- All students and employees should have respect for self and others in order to maintain individual dignity and worth
- Diversity and the respect for it, is essential for the full development of the individual and society.
- A “culture of character” must be pervasive in every phase of everything that is done at Naples Park Elementary School.