Welcome to Naviance
Collier County Public Schools is providing Naviance for all CCPS students in grades 6-12 to help with college and career planning! This world-class system is designed to inform students, parents, and schools with:
- Researching careers, colleges, and majors
- Finding local and national scholarships and enrichment programs
- Exploring students’ career interests, learning styles, personality types, and multiple intelligences
- Building resumes and holistic portfolios for job and college applications
- Setting goals and developing personalized plans for success
- Requesting and sending electronic transcripts
- Learning about success skills, financial planning, self-discovery, and building support network
Log on to Naviance (STUDENTS)
All CCPS students in grades 6-12 have access to Naviance. For students to access Naviance, please use the CCPS Portal link below and then click on Naviance under online resources.
Log on to Naviance (PARENTS)
For Parent access, parents will need to do a one time registration using a unique code associated to their student. This code is located in the CCPS Portal. Use the link below to login to your parent account and then find the Naviance link. Click on the "Naviance Register" link and take note of the registration code next to the link. This is a 10-digit code required to register your account. Please follow this guide on setting up your account, click here to view.
If you already registered, click on the link below to access CCPS Portal.
About Naviance and Videos
Research careers, colleges, and majors
Find Scholarships and enrichment programs
Build resumes and research careers
How to Videos for Students and Parents