Join the PTO
Pelican Marsh is an incredible place for our children, in part because our parents are so supportive. One of the best ways to get involved and support the school is to join the Parent Teacher Organization (PTO). All PME parents, administrators, teachers and staff are encouraged to join.How do I Join the PME PTO?Membership is free, and we invite all parents, teacher, staff and administrators to join.
Please sign up to be a PME volunteer by:
PTO Vision: Every child’s potential is a reality.PTO Mission: The mission of the Pelican Marsh Elementary Parent Teacher Organization is to provide a cooperative, supportive environment where parents, teachers, and the community work together to enrich the quality of the educational experience of every student at Pelican Marsh Elementary School. The organization will raise funds for supplemental educational materials and experiences in support of this effort.PTO Values:
- Completing and/or updating your volunteer application with the Collier County School District. Even if you were a volunteer last year, this needs to be done every year. https://www.collierschools.com/volunteer
- Register with Membership Toolkit (please insert their logo here) to finalize becoming a PME Volunteer. https://pelicanmarshptonaples.membershiptoolkit.com/home
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends