INCOMING FRESHMAN (CLASS OF 2023) INFORMATION AND PRESENTATIONS
CURRENT STUDENT PARENT NIGHT PRESENTATIONS
Advanced Studies Programs at Naples High School (updated April 2019)
CURRENT STUDENT COURSE SELECTION SHEETS
- Elective Classes Information Videos
- Learn more about AICE
- Learn more about NAF
- NHS NAF Career Academy Information
- CCPS Course Information Book
- Graduation Requirements
- NHS Band Website
- NHS ROTC Website
IMPORTANT SCHEDULING REMINDERS
The student's tentative course request(s) will involve the consideration of test scores, student's overall academic & attendance record, teacher and staff recommendations, and student-related interests.
Advanced Studies Agreement(s) need to be turned in at time of registration. *Failure to turn in the signed Advanced Studies Agreement(s) will result in the student being put on a waiting list for the course and could prevent them from being enrolled into course due to class size limitations.
Schedule changes will be honored if one of the following criteria exists:
- A student has passed a class in which he or she is enrolled;
- Administrative action is necessary to balance classes; or
- A student is inappropriately placed according to level of ability or test scores.