February 24-28, 2020
- Attention all Model UN Students: We will have TWO after school meetings this week to prepare for our March 2nd and 3rd competition. Please meet in Mrs. Wood’s room, 409, Thursday after school. You must attend at least one of these meetings to get the very important information needed for next week!
- National Honor Society will have their monthly meeting on Thursday of this week in the auditorium during lunch. It’s important that all members attend.
- Attention Anyone Interested in A-Team: We need more freshmen and sophomores for the JV Tournament next month. Right now we are practicing after school on Mondays and Tuesdays in room 569.
- Support the Freshman class this Friday night from 5pm to 8pm at Il Primo Pizza in Pebblebrooke Plaza. Make sure to say, “I’m here to support Palmetto Ridge”.
- Attention old and new Chem Club Members: We are going to BUFF CITY SOAPS this Friday to make some amazing soap and bath bombs. The Trip is FREE to old and new Chem Club members with signed permission slips and $20 for anyone else who signs up with Mrs. Chapman; space is limited, so sign up today and get your permission slip filled out and signed. Fund raising money is now overdue, please turn money in to Mrs. Chapman in room 569 as soon as possible.
- Are you interested in trying out for PRHS Fall Cheerleading team? There is an informational meeting Monday, March 2nd, during lunch in room 527. All that are interested are encouraged to attend. See you there!
- Attention Seniors: Can't pay for college? Don't miss out on the local scholarships! They're located on the Collier Portal. Deadlines are coming soon!
- For all students 9th- 12th who want to attend the Career conversations on March 7th: it’s free and students can win prizes. Breakfast will be provided and financial aid resources will be given to students and parents. The deadline is February 24th to turn in forms in Guidance.
- Yearbooks are on sale daily in room 516 during lunch for $85. You can reserve your copy for as little as $20 and you will have until the end of April to pay off the balance! Get yours before they are all gone!
- ALL STUDENTS, especially SENIORS, turn in your OVERDUE TEXTBOOKS to the Curriculum Office!! Thank you in advance for your consideration!!