School Board Speaker Registration Form
Requests to speak at board meetings can now be made online five (5) hours prior to the start of each meeting. For example, Regular School Board Meetings begin at 4:30 p.m. At 11:30 a.m. on the day of the meeting, a Speaker Registration Form would be seen below. The form would be available for submission until 4:30 p.m., the start of the meeting. Filling out an online registration card prior to the meeting will hold your place in line to speak.Public Comment Changes:
As agreed upon at the November 17, 2015, Organizational Meeting, public comments at Regular School Board Meetings will be time certain starting at 4:30 p.m. and will be presented in the following order:
1) Consent Agenda speakers - The comment card must be submitted prior to the start of the Consent Agenda comment period.
2) The Board will then act on the Consent Agenda.
3) General Public Comment speakers - The comment card must be submitted prior to the start of the General Public Comment period. Informational items must be addressed during General Public Comments.
4) Business Agenda public comments - Speakers may comment on any proposition (voted) item. The comment card must be submitted prior to the start of the comment period for each proposition upon which the Board will take official action by vote.
5) The business portion of the meeting begins after public comment concludes.
(Individuals who wish to speak at School Board Work Sessions must also complete a comment card. All comments should address the topic(s) being discussed.)