Public Comment Changes:
As agreed upon at the March 31, 2015, Special School Board Meeting, public comment procedures will change beginning with the April 14th Regular School Board Meeting. Public comments will be time certain starting at 5:30pm. Public comments will be presented in the following order:
1) Consent Agenda speakers- The comment card must be submitted prior to the start of the Consent Agenda comment period.
2) The Board will then act on the Consent Agenda.
3) General public comment speakers- The comment card must be submitted prior to the start of the general public comment period. Informational items must be addressed during general public comments.
4) Business Agenda public comments- Speakers may comment on any proposition (voted) item. The comment card must be submitted prior to the start of the comment period for each proposition upon which the Board will take official action by vote.
5) The business portion of the meeting begins after public comment concludes.
You can now submit a public comment request card online. The School Board Speaker Registration Card online form can be filled out online CLICK HERE 5 hours prior to each Board meeting. Filling out an online registration card prior to the meeting will hold your place in line to speak.
5775 Osceola Trail
Naples, FL 34109