eLearns Update #6
★ CCPS eLearns! ★
With school campuses remaining closed through the end of the year (June 3rd), we remain committed to active participation for all students in eLearns. CCPS teachers are providing instruction through the Canvas Learning Management System (LMS) in a flexible and approachable model. Virtual learning is new for many of us and we recognize that many families are also facing unprecedented circumstances with work routines and lives.
Teachers, counselors, school leaders, and district staff are available to help and we want your children to experience success. Please reach out if you are in need of any supports. You are also always welcome to send questions or comments to eLearns@collierschools.com. We are a CCPS Family!
4TH QUARTER GRADES AND REPORT CARDS
- The final day of eLearns for seniors is May 15th and June 3rd for students in grades K-11
- Grades for fourth quarter do count. 4th quarter grades will be part of: course grades, academic transcripts, GPA for middle and high school students, and criteria for academic honor societies
- Please monitor that your student is routinely completing and submitting assignments
- Middle and high school parents and students may continue to monitor grades in the FOCUS gradebook
- Elementary, middle and high school report cards will be available electronically by June 11, 2020; a reminder on directions to access will be provided in a future update
- We are here to help. Please contact teachers and school administrators if you need additional supports to stay on pace in eLearns. You may also email eLearns@collierschools.com
For more information about attendance, assessments, fourth quarter grades, and grade reporting during eLearns at the elementary level, please click here.
MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL
For more information about attendance, assessments, fourth quarter grades, and grade reporting during eLearns at the middle/high school levels, please click here.
Students are expected to access the Canvas Learning Management System (LMS) daily to establish a consistent routine in eLearns. Attendance is taken on a weekly basis (Monday, 8:00am - the following Monday, 7:59am). To be be marked present for the entire week, students must participate in eLearning or communicate with their teacher at least once during the week.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click here to access our Frequently Asked Questions page.
eLEARNS ONLINE LEARNING SUPPORT
If you have specific questions regarding our CCPS eLearns online learning, please send an email to eLearns@collierschools.com.
LAPTOP TECHNICAL SUPPORT
If you have a District-issued laptop and have questions or technical issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for instructions on connecting your District-issued laptop to your home Wi-Fi network.
CCPS PARENT PORTAL
We ask that all parents visit the CCPS Portal to make sure their contact information is correct to ensure they receive important information. We will continue to utilize all of our communication channels for updates throughout this situation.