School Attendance Boundary Modification
Collier County Public Schools is moving forward with a School Attendance Boundary Modification to adjust attendance boundaries at the high school level and a spot adjustment for middle school. Based on the proposed new boundaries, the following schools would be impacted:
This modification ONLY impacts a limited number of students who live in the following neighborhood communities:
- Greyhawk at Golf Club of the Everglades
- Calusa Pines
- Aubrey Rogers High
- Barron Collier High
- Gulf Coast High
- Palmetto Ridge High
It is now time to share the proposed boundary modifications and gather feedback from parents, students, staff, and the community.
ATTENDANCE BOUNDARY MODIFICATION WEBSITE
The District has developed a comprehensive Attendance Boundary Modification website with maps and additional information.
INTERACTIVE ZONING TOOL
The Interactive Zoning Tool allows individuals to enter their home address and see their student's zoned school(s) based on the proposed attendance boundary modifications.
- Click here to access the Middle School Interactive Zoning Tool (Use +/- signs to zoom in and out of map)
- Click here to access the High School Interactive Zoning Tool (Use +/- signs to zoom in and out of map)
Parents, students, staff, and community members can provide feedback on the proposed attendance boundary modifications via online submission. The window to provide input is now open and will close on December 5, 2022.
Opportunities are available for the community to hear a presentation regarding the proposed attendance boundary modifications, view maps, and ask questions. The District will hold two community meetings focused on the high school-level modification and two community meetings focused on the elementary-level modifications.
High School Attendance Boundary Modification Community Meetings
- November 14 (6-7pm) at Barron Collier High (5600 Cougar Drive)
- November 16 (6-7pm) at Gulf Coast High (7878 Shark Way)
If you are unable to attend a Community Meeting, CLICK HERE TO WATCH a video of the presentation.
- December 7 - Special Board Meeting for initial presentation of proposed attendance boundary modifications. Board may choose to vote to approve proposal at this meeting.
- December 13 - Regular School Board Meeting for final vote on attendance boundary modifications, if needed.
Thank you in advance for sharing your input and participating in the School Attendance Boundary Modification process.