FAST Progress Monitoring 1 (PM1) Results
Students in grades K-10 recently took the state mandated Florida Assessment of Student Thinking (FAST) Progress Monitoring 1 (PM1). PM1 results are now available electronically on the FOCUS Parent Portal.
To access FAST PM1 results:
- Access the CCPS Portal at portal.collierschools.com (we recommend using Google Chrome)
- Enter your login credentials. For assistance accessing the CCPS Portal, email email@example.com or call 239-377-0045
- Click on the FOCUS icon in the Parent/Guardian section
- Once in FOCUS, click on the REPORTS tab
- Available FAST reports will be listed – click on the green download icon to open the report
For further instructions showing how to access FAST PM1 results, click here.
It is important to note that the new state mandated FAST PM1 included grade-level content for the entire year, much of which has not been taught yet. The purpose of the PM1 is to provide a baseline score at the beginning of the year to track student progress in learning the B.E.S.T. Standards. Therefore, your child’s PM1 achievement level should not be interpreted as a prediction of how he/she will perform on the end of year assessment.
Students in Kindergarten, Grade 1, and Grade 2 will receive a scale score and percentile rank for each FAST Reading and Mathematics assessment. Students in Grades 3-10 will receive a scale score, an achievement level, and reporting category performance for each FAST Reading and Mathematics assessment.
To help understand the reports you are receiving, and the FAST assessment program, please see follow-up information for interpreting scores in a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) format below.
Please contact your child’s school for additional information or to request a printed copy of your child’s FAST score report.